Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 1

So, off to a good start.  But it isn't day 1 that's the difficult one, the beginning is easy, it's the middle that's hard.  For me it'll be day 5 that'll be difficult.  It's my birthday.  Birthday = cake, ice cream, and pizza.  I was thinking about making the pizza's myself, but it's my birthday I don't wanna!   I do need to make up some pizza's to put in the freezer, and make up some more bread.  I think my bread strike is over, hopefully my Aussie has figured out that I get annoyed when he lets my homemade bread get moldy!

I REALLY want some chocolate, but it's quarter to ten, and I like to think my tummy is asleep.  It should be!  I fed it a yummy dinner of Parmesan crusted tilapia.

When I went to Sams Club on Saturday they were sampling frozen Parmesan Crusted Tilapia.  It was SO good, but SO expensive and not too healthy.  Instead of buying the pre-made bag, I bought plain tilapia with the mindset that I could just Parmesan crust it myself.  It's easy enough to do.  I just mixed some low fat parm cheese with panko bread crumbs and some Italian seasoning, sprinkled it on the fish and put it in the oven.  It was so good that even the little one ate it!  Sometimes I'm not sure if little one is a dog that will eat anything, or the worlds worst food critique.  

After putting everything into my Points Tracker, I have discovered that I don't eat enough in the way of fruit and veggies.  I drink a lot of water normally, but it smelled a lot like bleach, and tasted funny, so not much water today.  I'm hoping that it's better tomorrow, but if it's not I may have to break into our "doomsday" stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment